On this page, you will find the most commonly asked question and answers.
- Question: What type of payments are excepted?
- Answer: We accept debit/credit card, check and cash. Invoicing and online payments are available in certain situations.
- Question: When am I required to make a payment?
- Answer: If the total charge is 300$ or more, you pay the handyman 50% upfront and the remaining 50% will be due after the work is complete. If the total charge is $299 or less you pay after the work is complete.
- Question: Do you accept cashier’s checks or money orders?
- Answer: No, at this time we do not accept cashier’s checks or money orders.
- Question: Are down payments required for work to begin?
- Answer: Down payments are required for jobs ($300 or more). Typically down payments are 30% – 50% upfront and the rest upon completion of work.
- Question: Why are prepayments required?
- Answer: Prepayment is required if the customer is not present for the job. (Note: For jobs larger than $1,000 – If prepayment is required $100% will be paid upfront)
- Question: Are you insured?
- Answer: Yes, All Associates Are Background Checked And Insured
- Question: How do I get proof of your insurance?
- Answer: You can request proof of our insurance by filling out a request form.
- Question: Do you have a warranty/guarantee?
- Answer: Yes, we have a six-month guarantee.
- Question: What are the terms of your guarantee?
- Answer: We will repair, free of charge, defects in workmanship performed under contract for six months. (For more information on our guarantee policy view our 6-month satisfaction guarantee page)
- Question: How much is your cancellation fee?
- Answer: Our cancellation fee is $20 and it only applies if a person cancels within 8 hours of your appointment (you can view the refunds & cancellations page for more information)
- Question: Can I cancel my appointment with out being charged the cancellation fee?
- Answer: Yes, you can cancel your appointment anytime within 8 hours of your scheduled appointment. (you will be charged a cancellation fee ($20) if you cancel within 8 hours of your appointment.)
- Question: How soon should I expect my refund?
- Answer: If granted please allow up to 2 weeks (14 Business Days) for refunds to be processed.
- Question: How do I start/get a refund?
- Answer: Use the request form (select refund request) and leave a message regarding your refund – reason, location, project
Same Day Service
- Question: How much dose same day service cost?
- Answer: It cost a minimum of $75 or the quoted price.
- Question: Do you offer same day service for painting?
- Answer: Unfortunately, at this time we only offer next day service for painting.
Emergency repairs are different than same-day services because, we will schedule your appointment for the same day, depending on our availability. For emergency repairs (during business hours) were available within 1-5 hours.
- Question: How much does Emergency repairs cost?
- Answer: It cost a minimum of $150 or the quoted price.
For more information on the type of services we offer view the handyman page
- Question: Do you provide minor electrical or plumbing services?
- Answer: No, at this time we do not offer electrical or plumbing services.
Basic Painting Jobs: Painting a room/office could take up to 2 days, but typically it takes 1 day.
- Question: If a ceiling is higher than 12 feet tall, are you able to paint them?
- Answer: Yes, but If your ceilings are higher then 12feet tall, we must come out and view the job before we can give you a price quote.
- Question: What is the best way to schedule an appointment?
- Answer: The best way to schedule an appointment is by clicking here. The fastest way to get an appointment is to call or email us.
- Question: What is the fastest way to get a price quote?
- Answer: Calling, texting, or emailing us is the fastest option. If you do not need an immediate reply you can email us. Click here to get a quote
- Question: How do I leave you a review?
- Answer: You can leave us a review by going to the reviews page.